Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

E V Santosh (Commi I)     22 April 2014

Family

Hello,

We a problem at home regarding my sisters love marriage. My sister want to have a love marriage but we are against. So the problem is that my sister want to have love marriage done by my parents but we don't like it to happen and now my sister is saying that she'll file FIR against my parents saying that my parents are not doing my marriage against my wish. My dad is an NRI and can my sister file FIR against my parents and she's also demanding money after love marriage. 

Please help me out. 

Learning

4 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     22 April 2014

if she is major she can demand her parents and if they does not make marriage then she has every right to file that her parents are not taking her and they are not making marriage to her wishes as she is a major and may if you father is in house then they may seize his passport.

and if she goes to court demanding to give order to her parents to make her marriage with her loved one court will order it and also her share of property to her.

advocate Avdhesh chaudhary (advocate/ legal consultant)     22 April 2014

if your sister is major by age she may marry as per er will & wish but she can not force her parents or relatives to arrange marriage according to her choice & wishes. for brief you may call me on 09891507137. advocate Avdhesh chaudhary

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     23 April 2014

if parents are making another marriage without her wish thus she silently marry or go to court for rescue and if parents harass her then she has every right to file domestic violence against parents 

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     23 April 2014

if parents are making another marriage without her wish thus she silently marry or go to court for rescue and if parents harass her then she has every right to file domestic violence against parents 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register