IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raja palani   21 September 2020

False statements by Asst. Commissioner

Dear experts,
I purchased a property in 2011 based on will. In will it clearly states that item.no 2
can be sold for the development of item.no 1 mutt property. Seller doesn't develop the property. Later he sold the mutt property also. HR&CE issued ban on registration regarding the property of item.no 1. But Asst. Commissioner HR&CE by submitting a report to Head of registration department, " I have sold the property to X". I acknowledge that the property is not sold to anybody till today. By referring the Asst. Commissioner report my registration is declined by sub registrar. Kindly advise me .
My query
1. can I file a case against Asst commissioner for false statements on his report under IPC . If so pls guide me with sections.


 2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 September 2020

1. You can TRY to file against the Authority and see if it works.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Law Point   21 September 2020

you may file even perjury under Section 340 CRPC if the proceeding for stay were administrative or judicial nature
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query