Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BORN TO FIGHT (PROPERITOR)     01 June 2013

False statement in 498a

DEAR EXPERTS,

MY WIFE HAS FILED A CASE ON ME AND FAMILY US 498A/323/34 FOLLOWING BY CRPC 125, CHILD CUSTODY. IN  498A MY WIFE HAS GIVEN A LIST TO POLICE OF DOWRY ARTICLES. WHEN POLICE OFFICERS ASKED HIM TO PROVIDE BILLS FOR THE SAME HE TOLD THAT HE HAS GIVEN ME CASH AND I HAVE ALL WRITTEN THINGS IN MY NAME SO HE IS NOT HAVING ANY BILL HE IS NOT HAVING ANY PROOF OF BANK TRANSACTION. ACCORDING THIS I HAVE FOLLOWING QUERY TO EXPERTS:-

1. WILL COURT ACCEPT THAT HE HAS GIVEN CASH FOR ALL DOWRY ARTICLES ?

2. WILL COURT ASK TO HIM FOR BILLS OR JUST RELY ON HIS/HER WORDS?

3. IF MY FATHER IN LAW AND WIFE GET FAILED TO SHOW ANY BANK TRANSACTION OR ANY BILL THAN WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

4. IS COURT ACCEPT THEIR CLAIMS WITHOUT ANY BILL OR TRANSACTION PROOF?

5. WHAT PROOF THEY HAVE REQUIRE TO PROVE THEIR CLAIMS IN COURT?

PLEASE ADVICE POINT WISE

THANKS

AT

Learning

7 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 June 2013

even if the bills are not there that does not mean that dowry was not there or demand was not there.

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     02 June 2013

As per SC direction list of dowry articles is signed by both the parties .  It not enogh to prove dowry article by submitting the list . In law statement must be supported by evidence ( List of  Dowry Articles)  . At the time of cross-examination good opportunity available to prove her malafide intention about dowry articels and demand . Always remember judgement are based on proved evidence . 

BORN TO FIGHT (PROPERITOR)     03 June 2013

Dear Deepak Ji,

Thanks a lot for your advice, i will be very thankful if you will tell me about any judgement of SC regarding that matter. i request you to kindly support i am in critical juncture.

Thanks

AT

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     03 June 2013

search through google or contact a lawyer personally

Sir,

I am unable to find on google. can you please provide me citation detail.

Thanks

AT

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     03 June 2013

Keep cool , concern with your lawyer , he is capable to submit the SC rulling at appropriate time .

Thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register