Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajiv_lodha (zz)     30 May 2011

false signatures on affedevit

Hello!

My opponent submitted a writ petition at High Court, but due to lethargy or some other reason, he never visited the state capital to sign on the documents. The writ now stands dismissed on some other grounds.

I caught hold of the copy of affedevit which was on court's file & found that his signatutures are visibly different from his original ones.

Can I corner him somehow? Plz advise whether Sec 420 or some other weapon against him?

Learning

1 Replies

Jamai Of Law (propra)     01 June 2011

"Can I corner him somehow? ...... "

Hummmm...

Well, you may want to expose some malpractice... but as long as opposite party doesn't disown the signature then you cannot raise the question of authenticity unless you have a proof that ............. on that day the party wasn't present there at that location and impossible to be at two different location at the same time time ................. and in fatc was at other other place  physically!, it is at a far distance substantially , !!

The person identified him, his lawyer and the one who impersonated are guilty as wellas this guy who knows all about it but still if has replied on this affidavit .. then his involvement is made out.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register