LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sai Yadala   26 August 2021

False private hospital mlc in 498a case

hello How can we challenge a False MLC for a 498A case received from a private Hospital.

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 August 2021

Very difficult as the hospital is a private hospital.  If you wish to try, make a complaint to the District Medical officer that such and such hospital is providing false certificates and request them to confiscate the records in such and such case for further investigation to cancel permissions/approvals.  YOu can also file a complaint to the Indian Medical council against the doctor with prima facie evidence that can establish such irregularity.

The most unfortunate thing is the focus must be on 498a and how to defend.  In all these attempts the victims distract their attention to other issues and waste their precious time through unnecessary correspondence with the Police, income tax dept., hospitals, employers of fathers in law, and others.

Always focus to defend yourself first, and do not disturb the peace of mind by distracting attention to other issues in no way not contribute to the main issue.

Join as a member in voluntary organizations like Men's right in India, Shoneekappor twitter group, they have tonnes of data and guide you in dealing with such issues.  They are dedicated to helping 498a victims.

1 Like

Sai Yadala   27 August 2021

Hello Sir, Thank you and appreciate your response to my query! . we have separated in 2019.  she created that , she admitted in a hospital on the same day when we separated saying head ace and giddiness telling to doctor as she slipped in the home and fallen down. she submitted in the chargesheet with the medical report that as a evidence showing that all together tried to kill her. but that day my parents are in my hometown they were NOT staying with me. she included them as well saying all together tried kill her. she says in the chargesheet its a preplanned attempt to murder. The report says normal to her , no where  the report says she has injuries. will the court consider such medical report.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 August 2021

Focus on remedy.  All these are common threats against husbands and in-laws to torture them.  

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register