Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (Software Engineer)     28 March 2013

False police complaint lodged for a civil activity

Hello Experts,

My father purchased a vacant land in visakhapatnam in the year 1981 and constructed a house in the complete area by leaving 6 Inches on the right hand side border for further repairing activities by keeping in mind that there is a path way attached to our 6 inches site. Later, he realized that it was not a pathway and is owned by the neighbour landlord. He purchased an additional 18 inches attached land in addition to the 6 inches which is left over during the house construction. 

Now, we have the valid documents for 24 inches vacant land for repairing purposes on the right hand side of our house. Our neighbour later disposed his land and the new person who purchased the land had constructed his residence in his site by leaving 24 inches for repairing purposes again. Now, the total vacant land in between both the sites is 48 inches (4 Feet). Out of which 2 feet is ours and 2 feet is his. When we tried to establish a compound wall in our 2 feet land, he objected and lodged a false police complaint saying that the total 4 feet land belongs to him and we dont have any vacant land for our repairing purposes. My father is a senior citizen and had to face the police for the false complaint.

Could you please suggest how to take necessary action on him and claim for a damage that is caused to my father's reputation and for the pressure faced by him? 

Regards

Srinivas.

Learning

2 Replies

Srinivas (Software Engineer)     01 April 2013

Hello Experts,

Any suggestions on this case? Kindly provide your valuable suggestions as early as possible. 

Regards

Srinivas.

Srinivas (Software Engineer)     29 April 2013

Looks like this forum is not an effective one and I didnt receive any response for my query from the members though it is a simple one. Also, there is no response from the moderators.

I am going to see for another 2-3 days and remove/delete my thread as this is not a right place to see the advises from the experts. 

Regards

Srinivas.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register