LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s shukla shukla (employee)     14 December 2010

false ploice investigation

sir readers

my ex bhabi who took ex-partie divorce from my brother,lodged FIR  after divorce at police station accusing seven family members,police never met any accused nor informed  but filed the charge sheet silently.what are the remedies available for me now.


 6 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     14 December 2010

Best way, you must get Anticiptary bail, and then approach any counsel

s shukla shukla (employee)     14 December 2010


case is already in highcourt for quashing.i am afraid if it is not quashed,what should I do

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     14 December 2010

you just confirmared from the court, and take out Cirtificate copy  from the court about ur quash decree

manjit kalra (system eng)     14 December 2010

take investigating police officer to task for doing this, see the threadbelow. also seek details of when he met accused. also file 211 , 511 etc.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     14 December 2010

please follow mr kalra.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     14 December 2010

another practical advice,

tell your hc advocate to continue the case instead of pressurize for the judgment; call whole papers at hc for checking etc; pray for stay on 498a, till the case decided at hc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register