Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajiv (administrator)     14 January 2012

False murder case

hi all my respactive frnds

i m talking about my relative which trapd in false comtd to susid case how  w can hlp them

we know thy are incont so what we should do in this case

plz suport me abt this case & tell me how to resolv the case

thanx

plz reply meeeeeeeeeeeeeee plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Learning

4 Replies

Jatin Sapra 9312223345,Delhi (Advocate)     15 January 2012

Plz tell others details of the case so that anybody can help.

Regards:

1 Like

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     15 January 2012

MR.RAJIVI YOU ARE NOT FURNISSEDED THE PARTICULARS OF THE CASE /FACTS OF THE CASE IN DETAIL

1 Like

Rajiv (administrator)     15 January 2012

hi jatin  g & vivek g  thnx for ur rply

i would like to tell every thng about the case in this case my relative trapd my mom,sister & son trap in false case .acutally my cousin got marrid 1.5 yr bebore, they have one baby also ,but  someday before cousn wife got susid but there were not fight (qurl) in the  family. & that time both were not home .now my cousin in laws file shoot case against my cousin & his mom .they say that my ralitive killed there doughter.they have gave brabri in police station also now they dimanding money . one most important thing is that that girl have already try for susid many time but fail .we have already complaint  in police satation before & we have proof also of that complant about her tries for susid .we have avidans also but that my relative didnot kill her but police also not try to undrstand they took my reltaive in custdy.& they have sent my cusion into jail but they are inocent every body know that they are inocnt but no on can do anything .& one thing when she got susiid .before the susid one man came to her aftr half an hour she got susid .her parients i mean my cousin in laws borrowd money form that man. thats all in this case

we know that they are inocnt but w cant do anything we want to do anything to release them

what we can do plz do me favour

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it is my rqst plz hlp me about this case

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 January 2012

This is something which has to be fought on merits only.

What are the contents of the FIR.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register