LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fightingfalsecase (sw)     26 July 2013

False Mental Cruelty and Desertion Case By my Husband

Dear all, Please help me in showing direction on how can I fight against my husband's false mental cruelty and Desertion Case. I DO NOT WANT A DIVORCE. My husband right after 1 year of completion of our marriage left me and went to the Netherlands. He stopped all sort of communications. Even when I asked for help from his TCS HR over there, they too did not provide me with his contact details. My husband had mentioned in one of his emails that, as I am an working lady, it is my employers responsibility to feed me. He and his family literally abused me and my parents verbally a lot, so that we become ready for a mutual divorce. When that did not happen my husband filed a false case of mental cruelty and Desertion. He had put lots of false allegations there e.g. I never used to cook for him, or broke all his things, left him on my own etc etc. Added to this, he also said, that despite his several requests I did not show up in Netherlands. My question here is : 1. I have lots of emails which I used to send my husband during this 2 years of duration, to take me with him, he never replied to any of those. Can I not Show this to the court, that I tried to my level best to be with him? Will these be enough of evidences? 2. How can I prove that my husband indeed is lying in the court and making false allegations against me in reference to cooking food and all? Please show me the correct direction, as I can see myself to have got victimized by my husband and his family. I WOULD LIKE TO STOP MY DIVORCE AT ANY COST, and for sure this is from the core of my heart. Hence, please please please help. Regards,

Learning

5 Replies

vinod bhagwan are (student)     26 July 2013

yes you can definetly defend yourself against those false allegations

for more details you may contact me

fighting back (exec)     26 July 2013

but why did he leave  you? your story is just one part, of your side only, pls give us the complete picture to help you, were there any differences between you? did you did anything that he did not like? ......................a husband just cannot runaway on whims and fancies,. there must have been some reason for this reaction, else he wouldnt have married at all.

Dear Sir/Mam, A husband can leave his wife at any point. This was an arranged marriage. I never understood why he left me. However, I know what happened. I am a working woman. They knew this. But they had a great problem for my job. Also my husband's family had a great. problem with my looks. They used to keep on telling things that would depict this. There point was, "You are ahusbandeady not beautiful, why should you carry on with your job". They also did not like my husband spending on gifts or something else for my parents. Alas, I understood these very late. I was with my husband in Mumbai. I took a transfer to there, to live with him. He told me after 10 months of stay together, that I should go back to my own city Kolkata, as he would start preparing for both his and mine VISA. After I came back and re joined my job in Kolkata, I also had provided him with documents, but he did not process my Visa and did nothing. Then one day my husband notified me that he had planned and bought tickets for Puri for both the families to celebrate Marriage anniversary. In Puri, my husband's family picked up a quarrel on a very small issue, and provoked him to a large extent to beat me, which he did. After that, my husband's family declared that this relnship was a mistake. No one can live with a girl like me, and that they would send the court notice. Please let me know, if still the link is nmissing. This actually was even worst as the statements used by my husband's family was very derogatory. I tried to let you know the incident in short. I STILL AM NOT SURE, WHY THEY KNOWINGLY RUINED ME AND MY FAMILY.

Vinod ji, How can I reach you? Please provide me with your contact details.

DR. KANHAYALAL SHARMA (TAX CONSULTANTS)     28 July 2013

Where has the divorce case ben filed by your husband. In India or Netherlands? In which town or city? Remember in family cases law does have a role , but in only seperating the parties and providing them financial and other security. No law or court can compel persons to stay together happily and cordially. I do not believe in bringing parties together by force of court order.

If you do not want a divorce you will first have to ensure conciliation by some common friend, elders or the mediators who arranged the marriage. Law cannot solve all problems. At times the stand of both parties harden beyond a point, more if they stay seperate. 

If not possible try for conciliation through the court. Remember in life and in compromise both parties have to make sacrifices, and at times one party has to sacrifice more.

Dr. Kanhayalal Sharma

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register