Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anshu dubey (Sr Manager IT)     28 November 2013

False medical certificate - 498a/323,506/504 case.

My wife filled the false case on my family and me. My father-mother-sister are on bail from lower court and I got the stay on arrests in my case but now the mediation has failed in Allahabad mediation center.

1.       My wife produced the fake injury certificate. This certificate was prepared by giving bribe to police because police prepared MLC (see attached file).

2.       They are planning to file section: 406 and DV act on me. Because some how they want send us to jail.

H       her father/uncle/brother very much interfering in the case and trying to harass me and my family.

4.       Case will be list in Allahabad high court on 20th Jan-2014.

Query:

How can I prosecuted the criminal mind peoples?

Can say that her brother has beaten her. if this MLC is real....because that day i was out of station including my family. 

If i will not get any relief from H'court(allahabad)…then in this case moving to Supreme Court is god idea or not

What would be the next step from my side?

Please suggest. 

Learning

8 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 November 2013

1.       My wife produced the fake injury certificate. This certificate was prepared by giving bribe to police because police prepared MLC (see attached file).

Ans : No file attached.  Since full facts are not there none can successfully attempt a workable reply

2.       They are planning to file section: 406 and DV act on me. Because some how they want send us to jail.

Ans :  Since full facts are not there none can successfully attempt a workable reply

H       her father/uncle/brother very much interfering in the case and trying to harass me and my family.

Ans :  They have right to do so. Nothing new.  They are in the ye of law a victim family.

4.       Case will be list in Allahabad high court on 20th Jan-2014.

Query:

How can I prosecuted the criminal mind peoples?

Ans :  Since full facts are not there none can successfully attempt a workable reply

However it is too premature to think about the same. At this stage you have to get yourself out of the trouble.  Thereafter, if any money and energy is left and if any merits are in your favour the you may think so.

So far you have not narrated any facts indicating any crime on their part it is difficult  to say whether at all you can try this option before acquittal.

Even the MLC which you claim to be false is yet to be proved false in court.

If i will not get any relief from H'court(allahabad)…then in this case moving to Supreme Court is god idea or not

Ans : Since full facts are not there none can successfully attempt a workable reply

Can say that her brother has beaten her. if this MLC is real....because that day i was out of station including my family. 

Ans : Since full facts are not there none can successfully attempt a workable reply.  It is matter of facts (which you do not like to share) as to when in jury took place and where you were at that time and what are the allegations against you. 

What would be the next step from my side?

Ans : Since full facts are not there none can successfully attempt a workable reply

Anshu dubey (Sr Manager IT)     28 November 2013

Thanks sir for your valuable time and reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register