Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

john (na)     27 November 2013

hi, i am not lawyer but faced same issue for my life. everything false means dont worry abt anything? just face all the case. 1. read ur wife complaints. atleast 10 or more times. surely u get some points favour for u. 2. fix the criminal lawyer. 3. u and ur family members sit to gether and speak all those thinks what happens after your marriage. surely you get ur wife's weakness points from ur family members side. note it all points and stand one view for u and ur family. dont discuss anything to ur relative and friends. 4. try to get ur wife previous details. 5. all the above matters are very important for when u file the counter. 6. dont try to speak ur wife and her family members. 7. dont show ur sad face to ur wife. be confident. eat well and sleep well. go to doctor for ur mental stress get some medical treatment. show the bills to ur counter. regards, john

u said u and ur family members are out of station for the time of mlc taken. please read the injury details again and try to get any proofs for u in out of station. example: any pictures taken that period or hotel bills or train or bus reservation tickets. laundry bills. medical bill. try, try. surely u get any one.

del attached documents..

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Anshu - UD

My wife filled the false case on my family and me. My father-mother-sister are on bail from lower court and I got the stay on arrests in my case but now the mediation has failed in Allahabad mediation center.

1.       My wife produced the fake injury certificate. This certificate was prepared by giving bribe to police because police prepared MLC (see attached file).

2.       They are planning to file section: 406 and DV act on me. Because some how they want send us to jail.

H       her father/uncle/brother very much interfering in the case and trying to harass me and my family.

4.       Case will be list in Allahabad high court on 20th Jan-2014.

Query:

How can I prosecuted the criminal mind peoples?

Can say that her brother has beaten her. if this MLC is real....because that day i was out of station including my family. 

If i will not get any relief from H'court(allahabad)…then in this case moving to Supreme Court is god idea or not

What would be the next step from my side?

Please suggest. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register