New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gunakumaran (Manager)     01 September 2010

False medical certificate

My Wife has complained that we have not given food to her so she got ulcer . she some how bribed the police and got a fake medical certificate just for 5 days

Pls help


 4 Replies

Bidhan Dave (Advocate)     01 September 2010

Your query is not clear. If your wife had filled a false complaint against you on false medical certificate, you have to defend your self in the court of law. Please remember that medical certificate is only a opinion of a doctor, which can be challenged & you can also examine an expert to falsify the opinion of the doctor of your wife. In a criminal trial the case is not decided on medical certificate only. The court will also examine oral evidence of your wife & her relatives

ADV Pawanpreet Singh (advocate)     01 September 2010

if ur wife hav deposited a fake report u can again get ur wife examined again by the leave of court by a govt. practitioner.

cuchara81 (researcher)     31 January 2012


My name is Sam and I am doing some research for a Uni work. I am researching about scams in India and I would like to get some information about 'medical insurance scams', where doctors help patients put in fake claims for insurance and then take a 20 percent cut. Sometimes even help patients fake their own deaths; and about 'food poisoning scam', where you will be having dinner in a small restaurant and suddenly you get painful diarrhoea. The small restaurant owners will come out to be extremely friendly  and will help you to take to a local doctor or hospital where you will get "excellent" treatment for money. The scam is that the night tariff of the hospital that you will be forced to pay will be exorbitant. Not only that, but sometimes the doctor will suggest that you stay in hospital longer to make the bill ever bigger.

Is there any place in which I could have this information?And know about people who might have suffered from this scam or might have take part on it. So far, I just found a couple of newspaper articles with not much information.

Thank you very much in advance!

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 July 2013

please come clear with facts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register