Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akhila (student)     17 September 2014

False marriage promise

hello everyone..

am very thankful to the people who are reading this message..

i am 21 years old girl,studying diploma in bangalore..

i am in contact with a boy who stays in hyderabad past from 6yrs.he is 31 years old. till last week i have been promised that he will marry me and give me life.

all in these 6 years he has come from hyderabad to meet me each and every month to meet and even had s*xual relationship with me also many times..

he has promised me at anycost he will marry me and give me life and made me believe him and even he has tired  mangalsutra in a hotel room.

but recently i got to know about his marriage by one of his friend and when i asked him he has agreed.. till i ask he has not even informed me,but still tried contacting me and speaking about s*x over phone and asking me to send my nude pics.. 

i asked him to come here to bangalore on monday 3 days back and he has cme,he has even written in a stamp paper stating that he will divorce the current wife and marry me including everyting what has happend in past 6 years

but my whole education is spoiled and my mental tension,peace... its been more than 100hours by eating.. i have lost my mental peace

he is my strenth .. i still love him whole heartedly... i am ready to accept him how ever he is..

i need justice for this issue.. i am actually not in the state of explaining but how much ever i remembered i have written

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 September 2014

You are crazy at the age of 15-16 you had indulged with him and did physical relation with him , now if he is married and wants to marry with you then tell him first to take divorce from his first wife and then marry with you , i want to aware you to get divorce from the court is not so easy it will take to many years so it is not advisable to wait for him, if you didn't want any legal action against him then forget him and you concentrate on your study and start a new life.

Hardeep (Business)     17 September 2014

1) He is not going to marry you, in my opinion.

2) Justice will be a tough path to follow. You will have to gather all evidence and be prepared for more mental anguish. Read this :

https://www.ndtv.com/article/india/consensual-s*x-with-intention-to-marry-is-not-rape-supreme-court-369344

3) As already advised, move on. Don't give in to further false promises. instead gather as much evidence as you can which may help you if the need arises. 

4) What is written on stamp paper can be denied , even if the signatures match. But it may help you to avoid further pressure so save it and use it when required.

Happily Divorced (TL)     17 September 2014

You are a kid :-)

you have a lot of life ahead and you havent even opened the pandora box of oppurtunities that you get to see in your life so dont go along with cheaters. 

Law is secondary. First think whether he respected your love or not. He didnt. So change your thoughts, focus on studies, job if any. Start experiencing the life, go along with ur friends to movies, chat, walk in the evenings, go to places, meet people, experience the life. (or) if you want to focus on some social problems then focus on them. All I am telling is forget about that guy and start using your energy on positive things. This is not the age of marriage at-least. Idiot is an Idiot how much you love, so please dont spoil your life on useless activities. 

Divorce is an ugly experience. You dont be a reason for spoiling some-one else's life and that too for a cheater. May be few months, you would feel the pain and then you will feel good yourself once you keep him away. All the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register