IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MUKESH GUPTA   28 January 2020

False litigation

Sir I am fighting false matrimonial cases since 2013. Although DV Act and 498a have been dismissed at trial and appeal .Still wife filing false cases. Could I file any case against such false litigations, or what should I do ?


 4 Replies

Rupin Dhama   29 January 2020

File civil and criminal defamation case against your wife on the basis of dismissed cases in your favor and after that she will not try to file any case against you.

For Free legal advice or more information or advice please contact us 9 to 6 on whatsapp 9999121211 or rupin.lawjunction@gmail.com.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 January 2020

You have already engaged / paid a local intelligent, competent and able lawyer, who have successfully managed reliefs for you, what is his/ her opinion and advise ? Proceed accordingly without seeking an obligation of experts, although it is available FREE OF COST, as it is bound to differ for want of all necessary facts (either concealed or not posted by you) whereas your lawyer is well aware about facts of the case(s).

Amit Kumar   29 January 2020

Hello sir,
My name is Amit Kumar. I'm from dehradun. I have been accused in a false case by crafty police. I am really innocent by God. The case is running in the court under IPC acts 392,411 which imposed on my by torture and threatening by the police. Its was a intrigue made by police coz of administration pressure. Anyway.
I haired a lowyer and It Has been almost 3 years to case to running in court. Though it has been over 3 years to case to running, pursuer or any witnesses has not been present in the court even on many notices has been sent by the court.
All the police officers are witnesses. They are concoction.
So sir please tell me what to do. My career has been ruined. Have no Good job wandering here and there. Has a huge depression. Please tell me how to get through with this farzi case
Thank you so much

Amit Kumar   29 January 2020

On the last date the lowyer said to cancel theirs (police's) testimony. All people say that if the pursuer is not coming the case should close by now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query