Upgrad LLM

false information by police pio

Municipal Corporation commisioner has lodged a police complaint on encroacher's and provided me the copy of complaint and complaint receipt ( Petition Receipt).

I filed an RTI requesting copy of complaint to police PIO.

Inspector has replied that he never received any such complaint

I've filed First Appeal.

Can I lodge a complaint to State Information Commission or DGP on this issue?

I've the complaint receipt with me.

Please let me know the IPC sections under which the Inspector can be punished





Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You can again approach municipal commissioner for follow up action for your complaint. You can see the status with your complaint receipt details in muncipal office website. If any FIR  files, then a copy must be given to you. why RTI unnecessarily.


Advocate IPR Associate

Under section 218 as he gave false report to save accused



No Action Taken report provided to Municipal Commissioner.Only petition receipt provided to Municipal Authorities.No FIR filed.



+ 91 9225510883


Go ahead and file a complaint if you think that you didnot get any information or got wrong information for your RTI application.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in 



You may follow the advises rendered by expert advocates above.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x