False information


If all the relevants facts before marriage has been hide or falsely told to boy side family, and after the wedding the truth will came out how can i will come out from this wed lock. false compalint is pending in CAW.

Chances of False Information are :-

Education Qualification - Said Graduate but May be 12th Pass.

Father Occupation - Said He is a Businessmen but He is not doing anything.



Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA

You ought to have filed for Annulment of marriage. Though CAW complaint won't close because of that, there would be a pressure on the girl at every stage, including but not limited to at the time of bail.


If you get Annulment then the 498a can be quashed on this ground itself. However, that would take few years in contested matter. How much time it would actually take would depend on the state/ city you are in and the pendency of cases in the courts.


However, under pressure there can also be settlements.



Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x