Upgrad LLM

false fir u/s 504 and 506

Sir,  my step grandmother and their daughter has registered a false FIR against my mom and aunt and they have received the court summon u/s 504 and 506. THe allegation is totally false. Actually the complained was registered in police station in April 2016 and my mom and aunt has been informed by the police after one year i.e. in 2017. 

   When police informed them regarding the complaint my mom and aunt went to Police station and told them that this is false allegations. Police has told that they are closing the case and took their statement too. But now suddenly they received the court summon to appear in the court. 
 Actually my step grand mother and her daughter is forcefully occupying the house which is transferred to my mom and aunt from their mother.
   We want your guidance in this regard. 
Kindly give your valuable advice.



Note, if it's a false FIR, they need not fret too much for the burden of proof is rests foremost upon the prosecution to establish the accused's guilt. Best they attend the court hearing as per the instructions in the summons and take assistance of a local advocate so they can be through with the proceedings quickly.


Hi Raveena 

THanks for the reply. By any chance can they defend this case themselves without appointing any advocate.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x