LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TARUN   23 January 2009

FALSE EVIDENCE ORR AFFIDAVIT TO THE COURT

DEAR SENIOR MEMBERS HELLO TO EVERYBODY I WANTS YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS AND HELP MY EX WORKMAN HAD FILED A FALSE CASE OF TERMINATION HIS JOB AGAINST MY COMPANY IN APRIL 2004. HE IS CLAIMING HIS JOB IN OUR'S COMPANY FROM 15-03-2003 TO 30-4-2004 BY GIVING EVIDENCE AS AN AFFIDAVIT TO THE COURT WITH HIS COMPLAINT BUT ACTUALLY HE WORKS ONLY 10-04-03 TO 30-11-03 IN OUR COMPANY. THE CASAE IS CURRENTLY RUNNING. HE HAS GIVEN A FALSE AFFIIDAVIT TO THE COURT IN HIS EVIDENCE. AND I WANTS TO KNOW WHAT TYPE OFFENCE IS THIS ? AND WE SHALL FILE WHAT TYPE OF CASE AGAINST HIM?. I THINK THIS IS 340 CRPC U/S 191. AM I RIGHT? ON THE OTHER HAND THE SAME WORKMAN WAS ALREADY RUNNIG A SAME TYPE OF CASE AGAINST DIFFERENT COMPANY IN THE PERIOD OF SAME TIME. HE WAS CLAIMING THERE HIS JOB THERE FROM 1-11-01 TO 31-8-02. DURING PROCEEDINGS ON 20-07-2005 IN HIS EVIDENCE BY THE WAY OF AFFIDAVIT HE WAS SAYING THAT HE WAS JOBLESS SINCE THE TERMINATION OF HIS JOB FROM MANAGEMENT. [ AND THE SAME CASE WERE DECIDED AGAINST THE WORKMAN ON 31-7-08 BY THE COURT ]. HOW THIS CAN POSSIBLE ? IN OUR CASE HE IS GIVING AFFIDAVIT THAT HE WAS WORKING IN COMPANY FROM 1-4-03 TO 30-4-04 AND IN OTHER CASE V/S ANOTHER COMPANY HE WAS GIVING AFFIDAVIT ON 20-7-05 THAT HE WAS JOBLESS FROM THE TERMINATION OF HIS JOB FROM 31-8-02. IN THIS WAY THIS IS CLEARLY PROVED THAT ONE OF HIS GIVEN AFFIDAVIT IS WRONG EITHER IN FIRST CASE OR IN SECOND CASE. SO PLEASE HELP ME GIVING YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS. WHAT TYPE OF ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN AGAINST HIM.....

Learning

8 Replies

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     23 January 2009

Dear Tarun,

(a)  Don’t write words purely in capital letters, as they may be read as single letters.

(b)  Do not capitalise whole sentences, as this can be visually distracting and annoying to the reader. It appears as if you are SHOUTING!

" Sorry".

Sanjeev Tewatia (Advocate)     23 January 2009

Dear Senior Members,

Hello to everybody I wants your valuable suggestions and help my ex workman had filed a false case of termination his job against my company in April 2004. He is claiming his job in ours company from 15-03-2003 to 30-4-2004 by giving evidence as an affidavit to the court with his complaint but actually he works only 10-04-03 to 30-11-03 in our company.

The case is currently running. He has given a false affidavit to the court in his evidence. And I wants to know what type offence is this? And we shall file what type of case against him? I think this is 340 Cr.P.C. u/s 191. Am I right?

On the other hand the same workman was already running a same type of case against different company in the period of same time. He was claiming there his job there from 1-11-01 to 31-8-02. During proceedings on 20-07-2005 in his evidence by the way of affidavit he was saying that he was jobless since the termination of his job from management. [and the same case were decided against the workman on 31-7-08 by the court ]. How this can possible?

In our case he is giving affidavit that he was working in company from 1-4-03 to 30-4-04 and in other case v/s another company he was giving affidavit on 20-7-05 that he was jobless from the termination of his job from 31-8-02. In this way this is clearly proved that one of his given affidavit is wrong either in first case or in second case. So please help me giving your valuable suggestions. What type of action should be taken against him.

Sanjeev Tewatia (Advocate)     23 January 2009

Dear Senior Members,

Hello to everybody I wants your valuable suggestions and help my ex workman had filed a false case of termination his job against my company in April 2004. He is claiming his job in ours company from 15-03-2003 to 30-4-2004 by giving evidence as an affidavit to the court with his complaint but actually he works only 10-04-03 to 30-11-03 in our company.

The case is currently running. He has given a false affidavit to the court in his evidence. And I wants to know what type offence is this? And we shall file what type of case against him? I think this is 340 Cr.P.C. u/s 191. Am I right?

On the other hand the same workman was already running a same type of case against different company in the period of same time. He was claiming there his job there from 1-11-01 to 31-8-02. During proceedings on 20-07-2005 in his evidence by the way of affidavit he was saying that he was jobless since the termination of his job from management. [and the same case were decided against the workman on 31-7-08 by the court ]. How this can possible?

In our case he is giving affidavit that he was working in company from 1-4-03 to 30-4-04 and in other case v/s another company he was giving affidavit on 20-7-05 that he was jobless from the termination of his job from 31-8-02. In this way this is clearly proved that one of his given affidavit is wrong either in first case or in second case. So please help me giving your valuable suggestions. What type of action should be taken against him.

AMAR RANU (advocate)     25 January 2009

I fully agree and endorse what my learned brother has said.

Writting in caps is highly objectionable and it amounts to bad manners in the ethical vocablry of internet.

Amar

TARUN   28 January 2009

Thanks for suggestion

But also give me the suggestions for what i actually wants

Sanjeev Tewatia (Advocate)     28 January 2009

tarun

talk to Mr. Aejaz

TARUN   30 January 2009

Dear Senior Members,

tarun goyal (Govt. service)     13 April 2009

u can raise this question of false affidavit in your reply to the court. court will look into the matter during the proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register