LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     06 June 2013

False dowry complaint


My wife filled a false dowry complaint in CAW cell Krishna Nagar. But i didn't get the complaint copy.

So that, I applied through online RTI portal for complaint copy. Now i get the letter from " Public Information Office-East District"  to collect the copy of the required documents.

My question is :   From where do i collect the copy of Complaint ?

CAW cell krishna Nagar or the address mentioned in letter.

pls find the attachment of letter.


 4 Replies


on which portal you filed rti online can you tell me?

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     06 June 2013



Through this portal.. It taking so much time



Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     06 June 2013

i checked the site 

they had provided a 24/7 contact help line post your query were to come and collect the copy they will respond to your query 

1 Like

Jeetin Ghai ( )     06 June 2013

You would have to collect the RTI reply from the same office from where you received the reply. It is mention on top of the page which you scanned.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register