Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     19 February 2011

domestic volience act.......

is also misusing.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     19 February 2011

domestic volience act.......

is also misusing.

1 Like

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     19 February 2011

Every law creates Inspector Raj. It is a profitable business for netas, police, babus, and underworld.

1 Like

Amit Singh (Updating)     20 March 2011

Who is responsible for MISUSE of 498a/Dv ? Feminist

What is responsible for feminism ? Women Liberalization and Modernization and their Right to Freedom to oppress men.

What is the solution to fight against biased law of feminism ? No solution. Better stay away from marriage. Or go for live-in.

1 out of every 2 marriage end in divorce in USA. India will cross thier record in next 20 yrs. India will be a fatherless society or single parenthood. And mens will be paying their hard earned money in the name of maintainance, just because they did a crime by marrying. And women will start searching their new "murga".

No man in the future will want to marry if misuse of law is not stopped.

Indian women are becoming shameless.

It is shameful to say that India was once a cultural & traditional country.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     21 March 2011

Originally posted by :Anti Feminist
"
Who is responsible for MISUSE of 498a/Dv ? Feminist

What is responsible for feminism ? Women Liberalization and Modernization and their Right to Freedom to oppress men.

What is the solution to fight against biased law of feminism ? No solution. Better stay away from marriage. Or go for live-in.

1 out of every 2 marriage end in divorce in USA. India will cross thier record in next 20 yrs. India will be a fatherless society or single parenthood. And mens will be paying their hard earned money in the name of maintainance, just because they did a crime by marrying. And women will start searching their new "murga".

No man in the future will want to marry if misuse of law is not stopped.

Indian women are becoming shameless.

It is shameful to say that India was once a cultural & traditional country.

"

Wah Bhaiya Kya Khoob kahi hai, lekin kuchh result tabhi hoga jab ek Men Union Banaoge, Take out a proccession, Dharna etc aur koi PIL File Karoge.

later (s/w engineer)     19 April 2011

I am a software engineer. I am facing the false dowry case. We had an arranged

marriage 2years back. After my marriage we started living happily and we were blessed with one son. My wife is a home maker.

She started giving me trouble after long stay at her mothers house when she went for delivery. Whenever she returns from her mother’s house I see a change in her behavior.

Many times I was forced to cut off my relationship with my parents and

to part away with my share of parent’s property under the influence of

her mother. I have a unmarried siblings. I have

always given priority to my wife’s interests and used to visit my

parents only for their emergency needs. My parents are very old aged

and me being an eldest member of the family I used to visit them only

on rare occasions those too facing tough arguments from her. But it is

quite opposite when it comes to her case, she often keeps travelling

to her mother’s house which I never objected to.

Since couple of months she is staying with her mother at her native place. I asked my wife to come with me but she didn’t listen. In turn she threatened me to part away with my share of parent’s property and register the property  on her name then she will come with me else she will go for case. My wife always

listens to her mother’s instructions, and not my requests. My mother in-law is refusing to send her daughter. My wife filed

false cases - dowry harassment and other sorts of allegations not just on me but on my complete family.

My Parents are staying at some other place and no one is staying near to our city neither in the same state but she filed case on the entire family at her native place. My wife knows she is at fault but she doesn't have shame to ask parents property and for the property sake fighting with me. My mother inlaw screwed up my family happiness (myself, wife & my son's). In between my son is suffering. My wife & mother in-law always insults me when I went to their house. They are mentally torturing me and with this depression I am unable to concentrate even in my office work.

Even

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     20 April 2011

False Dowry Cases Profitable Business for Indian Police

---   correct. god knows when these will be corrected.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     20 April 2011

i think one more anna hazare required for it.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Arup
"
i think one more anna hazare required for it.
"

Arup ji,

You can go to Delhi's Jnatar Mantar and announce that you'll be next Anna Hazara of India for the judiciary,ie Anna Hazare Junior.

Before marching there,tie a banner around your waist that reads "Everybody support me"

When you come in media and become popular,even you wife will see you on TV and regret that she has lost a diamond.

(Guest)

Mr. Arup,

You are right that one more anna hazaare required for false dowry cases.

I promised you during my first date in court, Myself put up a request of Lie Detector test in front of magistrate (Same is already submitted into the president secretariat).

Too request them, To make it mandatory further even same request is already sent to President as well to PM of india and even in CBI to police commissioner.

As myself too trapped in a fake dowry case in which myself completely innocent and sent in a jail for 15 days on marriage day itself just before phera ceremony.

They advertise in various media channels/ newspapers for five days from the date of incidence, Only to recover 20 lakhs by illegal means. Also these persons inappropriate our valuables more then 10-12 lakhs in b/w along with serious thrashing in venue as well in PS.

Now i too prepared fully to send all defaulters to the jail without any fear of life as they threaten me too for life of myself as well of mine family members.

Hope best wishes from all of you with me & mine family members for the sake of winning of truth.

We too believe on the words "SATYAMEV JAYATE".

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     08 August 2011

It is not only the tale of false 498a but in general police acts like Hon'ble Justice Dhingra opined.

It is high time for reforms in the "Doctrine of seperation of powers". Legislature in collusion with executives have empowered and tied knots in the eyes of judiciary. Police in collusion with politicians are running extortion rackets and it is only because of their behaviour and attitude that crimes are rising without fear in this country.

Only innocent people fear of police but criminals walk happily and enjoy liberty.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Vishwa (translator)     10 August 2011

Profitable business not only for the police but also unscrupulous lawyers who knowingly fight bogus cases.

Shame! Shame! Shame!

Kiritsinh (Lawyer)     18 August 2011

I am Also agree with Mr. Rajeev.Adv...

Kiritsinh (Lawyer)     18 August 2011

IPC 498A and Dowry Prohi. section me kuch badlav jaruri he..

Jis se Fals cases me breack lag sake.

Ek or Anna Hazare ki Jarurat..

ROHAN (Adm)     19 August 2011

It is not just IPC 498A, DV act and other matrimony related laws that need modifications. All women-centric laws need modifications including the laws related to rape, molestation, eve teasing, harassment etc. I have been an online men's rights activist for several years now. I remember an incident where I got into a big argument with a woman-lawyer feminist who threatened me with dire consequences in the course of an argument on these very same issues. She threatened me that she has the power to make me a "guest of the state". 

This clearly shows that any woman can file a false case and make any man "a guest of the state" when she has an argument with him, be it regarding personal or professional or an online debate regarding gender issues. 

Women lawyers here need to answer this question. How many of you have resorted to this blackmail of men in whatever form or for whatever reason. 

This question is for all lawyers. What is the safety net for a man caught in such a situation (if at all it exists)? What could a man do when a woman threatens to file police complaints and implicate a man (other than matrimonial laws) for whatever reason when the man is totally innocent and has not committed any acts that are a violation of any of the laws? 

My take on this is that all women-centric laws need amendment and men need protection from blackmail from women - be it within matrimony, outside matrimony, at office, at work, at field, at home, on the internet, just anywhere......

The abuse of laws is a  very serious issue!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More