25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


False dowry case



                      My brother got married before 3 yrs on 2009 now he is having a son of 1 yrs. My Sister-in-law(Bhabhi) don't lives with us. In this three yrs she stayed here just for 3-4 months. She makes trouble at our home. She don't want to live with us as well as with my brother. My Sister-in-law father is a criminal. He torture to my family. He send bully people to our home to torture my family. In spetember 2012 my Sister-in-law made an police complain against us of DOWRY case. We havn'nt ask her anything like to her. We are so scared from them. He is torturing to my family even police is not listning to us. My Sister-in-law made the complain against all my  family members. My brother wants DIVORCE from her. But she refuses she is asking for maintenance as well as property part also. But she has not live here more then 3 months. How can we give our property part to her. Please help me sir.


 3 Replies

Zeeshan (Hidden)     20 September 2012

Ek aur phasa.........


FIGHT. You can't do anything else.................

Adv Aneesh Trivedi 9424449500 (Advocate)     27 September 2012

sir are you online give me your mail id mine is barsati10@rediff.com and on skype it is aneesh trivedi

Zeeshan (Hidden)     27 September 2012

I am not an expert, you can message me in LCI already.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query