Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

False dowry and harrashments case

My FIL has filed 498A against me and my family members,my wife live only for 3 & half Months with me,from 2 years she is living at her home and do not come with me.I am an unemployed person before my wedding.i have a girl child too.In fir they blame us for car dowry while they gave it by their own will and car is registered on name of FIL.They blame us for sonography s*x test,while the sonography was done after my wife's request on after 2 months of pregnancy.In 2 months there is no s*x determination is possible.

under the procedure of 498A,there is a mediation process.In the two attempts i said there i am ready to take her home but she blame me for violence and refuse to go.My wife and her family members are very egoistic and proudy persons,my MIL is very bad woman who teach her girl to harrash me and my family,my mother is an heart and diabetic patient but in FIR they include her name also.This is how our politician and judiciary system torture us.

1.Can i file any case against them,If yes please advice for the same.Me and my family is under depression.

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 June 2015

file contested divorce on her on grounds of wilful desertion as she had left you on her own will and living seperately for two continuos years inspite of you calling her to join you in your matrimonial home.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 June 2015

if you could prove that your mother is falsely implicated in the 498a before charges are framed you can file a discharge petition in the court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register