LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satinder singh (sales manager)     20 March 2013

False dowry and domestic violence put up by my wife

My name is satinder and i am from ahmedabad. I need your help regarding my case.

I stay with my parents in ahmedabad and got married on 2nd march,2008 at mohali,punjab. Before marriage neither my wife nor my wife parents informed us that my wife has squint in left eye[ bhengapan] by birth and also she has only 5 metres of vision in left eye by birth. My wife and her parents also hided the fact that they had done the operation of squint eye of my wife in childhood.

Whenever i use to ask my wife for eye check then My wife and her parents use to threaten me that if i went for any eye check up or operation of my wife eye then they would file a case against me and i will be behind bars.

Nobody from my wife family even came to visit until July,10,2009 after 16 months of marriage.

I went to Civil hospital in ahmedabad for eye check 2009 where i came to know that my wife had undergone operation in childhood in 1993 at pgi, chandigarh.

My wife left for her parental home to attend her cousin marriage on 13th march,2012 and took all the gold and jewellery and all the clothes and also took gold of my mother which was kept in my room locker without informing us and has not returned to date 20th march,2013.

My wife has undergone another eye operation on 23 april,2012 at her parental home without informing me or inviting me.

My wife has filed a false case at woman cell on 12th dec,2012 for dowry against me and my entire family and also included my sister name who is already married.

I made a statement in woman cell that i am ready to take my wife back and also sent letters to her to come back, but no response from her.

My wife has filed a domestic violence case against me and my family in feb,2013 and asked for maintenance and has also said that all the gold is with us and we are not giving her. But the fact is that i have all the video recording to prove that she took all the gold .

I have complained to SSP, SHO, Deputy chief minister -punjab regarding this but no help and sent all the proofs also.

sir i need your help in these regards :

What do i do? File a divorce petition now or should i go to court on 10th feb,2013 in front of magistrate and say that i am ready to take her back

Learning

3 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     21 March 2013

File for divorce on the basis of cruelty, denial of s*x and denial of company.

False Allegations by Women

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     21 March 2013

First you decide that whether you want to live with her or not.  Still do you have love in her.  If you don’t want to live with her you better go for divorce.  In case you still love her and want to lead happy marital life, you have to take care of her eye problem as she is your wife now.  As a husband you have to share her problems also.  What is happened in past is past, forget it.  Now you have to patch up the things.  You gather some well wishers of your locality and common relatives and try to convince to lead the marital life happily, then she will understand you gradually.  Once you accept her all cases will be closed automatically.

Madhu ojha (Orthopedic surgeon)     21 March 2013

hello Ultimately we have to consider the human mind factor prevailing over the logic based legal factor. I think after a long period of love she cannot go to this extent against u Her action indicates tha she has no interest in u right from the beginning So better think in terms of filing a divorce petition. Now its like Dahi ka bund dudh me pad gaya hai Can u remake milk from curd now? This is what i think about what approach u should take But the laws are in favour of women and instruments for corruptions at various levels during the processes So u have to be victims now But may be a good lawyer may suggest u to use IPC 211 against her after the 498 A is tried and results in yr favour Pl consult a lawyer for that Dr Oza

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More