Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JM (JM)     13 January 2013

False domestic violence discharge or quash

DV has been filed against a lot of distant relatives who never lived together with complainant, how can I get them out on the basis of no shared household?

Options - Discharge in mag court, or quash in high court, or something else?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query