LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vicky   28 June 2015

False cyber crime and sensual harassment case

Dear Sir,I broke my engagement due to girl behaviour, she refused to forget her past,all our chating done on what's app in which we share photos, jokes and website links with mutual understanding ,now she saying that she will file cyber crime and s*xual harassment case,please help me what I do

Learning

4 Replies

Tanu Yogendra Oza (Founder)     28 June 2015

Two adults can discuss whatever they want. If it is one sided and there is no reply from opposite party or there is some objection then she can file complaint. If it is a two way communication and opposite party has actively participated in it and there is no proof of applying force then the complaint from opossite party will not stand.

Tanu Yogendra Oza (Founder)     28 June 2015

Two adults can discuss whatever they want. If it is one sided and there is no reply from opposite party or there is some objection then she can file complaint. If it is a two way communication and opposite party has actively participated in it and there is no proof of applying force then the complaint from opossite party will not stand.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     28 June 2015

As per to you, you both are adults, both had shared photos, videos, chats, links etc -etc then it didn't come under any offence, if it should be only one sided means the girl is not responding your activities only then it attaract cyber and ipc crime, don't worry.

Vicky   28 June 2015

Thanks for your reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register