Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighter   20 September 2017

False criminal cases other than 498a

HI Experts,

wife filed false cases(498a, DVC, MC and Hmop) at her parental palce. Her IM dismissed in DVC.

Now wife and her family members threatening me when I went to appear for court. I informed the same to hon'ble judge through a memo. Bit no action taken against her.

Last month, she almost man handled my lawyers assistant( also my friend) and given a false complaint against him with a false allegation, he threatened to kill them.

Police people, lodged a complaint against me and my lawyers assistant. I have solid proofs and recordngs of that incident.

1. Can she file a fresh criminal case(false) against me, if yes on what grounds?


 4 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     20 September 2017

What cases she can file no one can guess?

Now coming to your main question of mandhandling and threatning, In every court " police post "  is available next time when you go to court for hearing first apporach police post and give them written application for providing you the police security, in the court premises and in court room. 

fighter   20 September 2017

Thank you Sachin for your reply.

As she had alredy included the same false allegations in 498a, i.e I threatened her to kill. can she file another( duplicate ) case with the same false allegations?


Mukesh sharma (job )     20 September 2017

Hello , 

what type of false alligation she mentioned in her case not now till time she does not file her case  , so why you worry about same you have to option in court for same if she will file false case and if court will found same than court will order to punish same , other if she will threatend to you by call or letter than you go  to police and file compliant against her .. 

but without any case file dont say anything about it .

fighter   21 September 2017


You are missing 3 points. Please dont reply to any query for the name sake. Read the query and provide your valuble suggestion, if you have any.

1. I mentioned that police people lodged another complaint with her fasle allegation.But as I have not recieved any copy,I dont know what exactly they filed.

That is my worry, other than me who will worry for this?

2. I know that, If she files false case, court will find same and order to punish the same. but it wil not happen in single day, again it will  take 3 more years.

3. I think every one of us know how good our police(some of them) system is. Will they take a case if a man is filing a genuine complaint against her wife?



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query