Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit Anand (NA)     09 May 2013

False complaints of 498a 323

Dear Respected Legal counsels, 

I would like to bring to your notice a false case filed against me and my family under section 323 and 498a

However I would like to state that these cases were filled after 1.5 months of my divorce notice which was served from my end on 10 January. My wife is having an alleged affair with her cousin and is using the 498a and 323 and police to harass and bother my family members. I am an NRI and employed in India. My parents bail plea is already approved from the courts. I would need advise in terms of what could i do to counter these cases. 

I have already filed divorce and adultery cases, in addition my wife stole my family jewellery worth Rs 25 lacs for which I have receipts and other relevant documents.  My in laws are making false claims that they have given me dowry of 25 Lacs which is false. Could you please guide me what other cases can i file against the my wife and in laws in this regard and any other supporting documents in this regard would also be appreciated 

Sumit 

Learning

7 Replies

Girish (Senior Manager Operations)     09 May 2013

Welcome to 498a Club my friend!

My case is very similar to yours. My wife started threatening me of 498a & I have filed 3-4 NC Complaints, 1 Private Case under Section 420 of Cheating, And a divorce case in Family court under HMA Section 12 (1)(a)(c).

Now after that, my wife has filed 498a case against me. I have taken interim anticipatory bail & as I have provided all the proofs to Police they know that the case is false. As police didn't arrest me & my family, to further trouble me & extort money my wife has filed now case under DV ACT against me & my family.

That B*TCH is just behind money & she can do anything for money.

I really don't understand why the F*CK such girls marry guys rather than doing their business. Why these girls have turned sacred marriage into a business or profession of money extortion?

My friend, have faith in GOD! If you have not done anything wrong, then definitely GOD will help you. GOD will pull you out of all this mess. GOD is just testing people like us. Be patient!

ALL THE BEST!

498 A fighter (Advocate)     10 May 2013

@Girish sir

you are right but also there is limit of patience, so much exam and test we are giving and still hoping all will be best when when and when?

when we are in kabra or when we will be crimination ground, definitely we have to take weapons in our hand before we die mercilessly we must kill that b*tch and corrupt systeme,

deepak (Web designer)     15 May 2013

@aneesh trivedi.. You are right frnd.  I wonder why govt. not making any such rule to punish these type of girls.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     15 May 2013

Who is the govt . we are the govt . we have to make rules if man dominating society is there then why we hope from govt now a days boys are like hijras or girlish they just like to follow girl then dont love girls they have no enjoyoing capacities so girls are becoming power ful by such foolish systems they allow themselves to enjoy by govt. and govt play on their tips. see lot of examples are there like sushma , jaya, mamta uma who are they they are only politicians prostitutes and nothing

Girish (Senior Manager Operations)     16 May 2013

@ Aneesh Trivedi - Please be careful while expressing your views via internet.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     17 May 2013

@ Girish sir.

thank you sir i understand the risk . it was my emotion comming out for this corrupt slow judicial  system

and baseless speeches from curupt politicians and the lady leaders who even dont understant the home culture just tryng to copy GREAT leaders but by crossing the limit of foolishness

Daughter s DAD (Owner)     18 May 2014

I  having  reading  threads  and   posts  regularly and   noticed  that   all  the   Husbands  always   proving themselves  right and their   wifes  as villains

May  be some cases   are   filed with  a wrong intention

but,  also  consider  the trauma  a girl faces  after   merriage ,  going  to  all  unknown   people  and place and  Adjusting with  new  people .  She  has  dreem  of  a  sweet   home and loving   husband

What if  the  husband and  family turns  greedy, demand  more  from  the   girl,   harasses   mentally   and  physically....

why   not   live  together  peacefully,respect  other  person  and   understand..Love  is not   rocket science

wish   good luck to  all...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register