LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

john (na)     13 November 2013

false complaints

hi experts, i have question about dowry? my wife is filed dowry for various police station.till date nobody not accept the complaints. and meanwhile she filed DV case against me and my parents and r/w 23 sec 19 and 20 she not filed any document and witness against us. but judge passed the order monthly 3000 main. what is this? and shall i filed any case againat her?. actually she mentioned the complaint for "we have the land for particular place and we have demanded for 1000000 to construct the house actually we dont have any own land" shall i file any case against her?

Learning

4 Replies

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     14 November 2013

Hi,

Order is Interim Maintenance, meaning till DV runs you need to pay 3,000 per month to her.

DV runs 1 to 2 Yrs...till then u need to pay money. If DV prooved to be false it will be dismissed and no maintenance will be given.

If DV is prooved maintenance will be more like 10,000 per month.

In general 99% DV cases are false and will be dismissed on merits.

If wife is working and capable of earning then no maintenance will be given.

john (na)     14 November 2013

actually, she asked only enquiry about maintain petition not for main petition. judge clearly mention no documents and no evidence provided by petitioner side. 18.10.2013 is final hearing.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : john
hi experts,

i have question about dowry? my wife is filed dowry for various police station.till date nobody not accept the complaints. and meanwhile she filed DV case against me and my parents and r/w 23 sec 19 and 20 she not filed any document and witness against us. but judge passed the order monthly 3000 main. what is this? and shall i filed any case againat her?. actually she mentioned the complaint for "we have the land for particular place and we have demanded for 1000000 to construct the house actually we dont have any own land" shall i file any case against her?

Yes, you can file case against her. 

1.  Perjury case.

2.  Defamation case.

john (na)     14 November 2013

i have one more question here. she already filed 125crpc in madras HC and 8 th hearing going on (. after only she filed DV case. shall i ask to HC to dismiss the 125. because magistrate passed the maintaince and i have appeared all hearings hereafter i cannt appear directly because already my concern gave warning for taking leave. advice me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More