LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohd Imran (ME)     28 October 2014

False complaint by wife

Dear all, After marriage wife (pregnant) Left matrimonial home for Parental home for two days but it more than a year she dint came back. i tried many times to bring her back but she tells to talk to her father and her father refuse to send her back. i called her family also to meet and talk but they abused me and my family. Now two months back wife loged police complaint in my area. Police called me and taken my statement. Police found that m not guilty and told me to approach counselling dept of police. So i have given written letter to counselling dept. Now wife again lodged police complaint in her area. There also police given clean chit to me and asked my wife to stay with me seperately. I am ready to stay seperate. But her dad is interfering. He is telling police official to forward the case to higher authority. *in between wifes brother had called me tried to threaten n abused me. I dont have his call records but i had notify this to police and got the nc. What shud i do now to bring her back.

Learning

2 Replies

prakash chandra jain (proprietor.)     28 October 2014

Dear.you are muslim.shariat act shall apply in your case.better divorce her.pay her maintdnance for period of iddat.return her gifts and her mehar.watch.

Mohd Imran (ME)     28 October 2014

Meher i had given her on the wedding day itself. How much maintenance i ll have to pay for iddat period.??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register