Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil   09 November 2016

False complaint by girlfriend

I'm a 30 year old single. I was in relationship from last one year with a divorcee women having 2.5 yr old kid. When I got to know that she hadn't divorced & she just used me for physical & financial need & don't want to marry me, a fight broke out and through sms I said her b*tch and some vulgar words. With the help of that she filled a police complain against me, that I'm bothering her & she don't know me & wants freindship , in which section 507 is imposed by police on April 30 2016. Then after again I messaged her why she did so, she again complaint to the police, that I couldn't recollect some acts by me while filling FIR now in this I want to say that year before I s*xually harrased her, & demands physical relationship with her , neither I will kill her son. again section 354 d for stalking in imposed. She made all false story without any evidence. I have all sms 3 days before FIR, in which we talking normally. Court granted bail. Charge sheet is made, I'm still waiting for my court date. Police not investigated the case full , in which I also shown them our messages & call details which counts to 4500 numbers in a year from both sides. We had physical relationship also, but I don't have any proof. I just collected some message of some periods of 7-8 days in which showing we were in intimate relationship. After this I had contacted her husband. Told everything, & gave all proofs of sms & call details. On her husband she already filled section 498A & DV case with dowry. Her husband is then given all the evidence & demand for divorce , for which he is already looking from last 4yrs. He is also looking for child custody. My only query is that whether her husband will get a divorce without giving maintanence to her as she is working as manager, with the help these sms & call details. What will happen to my case for which section 507 & 354 d is imposed ? Whether it will effect to my job?


 7 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     09 November 2016

Sunil defeat the case on merit.

You seem utterly confused regarding what to do and what u want to know. First clear that

Sunil   09 November 2016

Ya..I'm confused. I still love her.. & also want to get rid of this.. And Same her husband should get divorce. She should learn the lesson of giving false complaint.

Ur crack. U deserve to be in Agra mental hospital. You need medical.attention. lawyers club isn't the place for u.

Sunil   10 November 2016

Thanks.. This kind of reply can get in this lawyers club anybody.

ramesh   10 November 2016

there is no maintenance for a woman having adultery if proved, anyways her husband must b thankful to u, help him to get divorce, one last thng never fall in trap by a 498a woman

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     10 November 2016

Whether she should get maintenance as interim relief u/s. 24 or u/s. 125 cr.p.c. depends upon that whether she is working or not, but not depend upon her relationship with you. Whether she will get divorce or not depends upon her husband's capacity to prove his charges against her. If he has alleged that she has committed adultery in his divorce petition, then he can summon you in the case, so that his divorce case can be strengthened. What happens in your criminal case depends that how she will prove her allegations against you. When she appears as prosecution witness, your advocate should prepare with all those sms messages those ran between both of you and ask appropriate questions in cross examination to exonerate you from the charges.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads