LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victor A Sebastian   19 April 2018

False complaint

As my girlfriend got house arrest she can't escape from her family, and they are planning to arrange a marriage for her with her cousin, but they are afraid of me  because ,I'm here to stop their marriage plan, i got information like, her family first planning to register a complaint against me in police station like I'm disturbing them against her daughter marriage.

will the police take action against me? or they will make an proper enquiry ?

 1 Replies

rajuchowdappa   19 April 2018

Mr Sebastian, 

It is better to engage Advocate or else you can contact me 9980635871.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query