FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Upadhayay (Professional)     14 September 2016

False complaint

I have heared from outside that false NC has been registered against my wife. Should i wait till i recieve a call from police or i should file file false complaint to court ....?

Or can i ask to police is there any NC against my wife in register....?


 2 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     14 September 2016

first cooperate with police investigation . That will go in your favour.

Pawan S (Advocate)     14 September 2016

Wait till you get the call from police or summon from the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query