Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tushar (Student)     04 October 2012

False commitement

Dear sir/Mam

I doing to Chemical eng. from Polytechnic, now after that i was looking to take addmission in b.tec in a college, then a applied in college and the college addmission staff asured me that u no need to apply for the loan as we have tie-ups with some banks and u just take admission by depositing the initial amount that was Rs.60000 and now when i deposited the amt. they are saying that we cant get you loan and you will have to get your loan yourself, and now i contacted so many banks but they are not approving my laon, and the college is not refunding my 60000 rs, so plz help what can i do in that case to get my money back as i m very poor boy and cant afford to study there without loan? can i get my money back?plzzzz help me

Best Regards

Tushar Sharma

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     04 October 2012

At the outset try to find out whether such college has tie up with any bank . On what ground you belive post depositing the amount you will get loan from .bank. You have any evidence of the staff any staement recorded, any other proof to support your stament . Why they are not giving your money back . Is there any condition mention in any form or you have sign any such document which states that money cannot be refunded back .

Adv. Nikhil Seth .

Tushar (Student)     05 October 2012

First of all thank you so much for your reply

Sir they dont have any tie-up with any bank and i dont have any proof of their statement. i have signed an agreement which state that there will be no refund of fee if u will cancel out ur admission in future, but my parents didnt sign, they have only my signature, and 1 more thing m.d.u. university has the rule of refunding fee , and the college is affiliated to the same.. can a college has its personal rules..?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register