Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mitlok   04 July 2015

False charges under ipc section 420,376,328,506,34

Pl help us;
My younger brother 36 yr and my old mother 57 yr has been falsely charged with section 420,376,328,506&34 by 35 yr old woman. As they broke-up long back due to this woman physic behavior. But she belongs from police family (father retired ACP, & other family members still in police), she had been forcing this relation and later started forcing him into marring her using methods of threats and blackmailing of putting false rape case using this police nexsus. Then tired to all this my brother moved to UAE 7 months back for employment and and before leaving he applied for anticipatory bail on concern that this girl been regularly threatening him & my family. But at tht time she confirmed to police that she do not Hv any grevience against my brother. But after he had traveled abroad for job, she logged FIR against my brother and my mother (sections as stated above) stating that somewhere 8 years back she was intoxicated with some drug and my brother raped her and since then he has been luring her with false promises of marrying and based on which he is been sleeping with her. And against my mother that she agreed to get them married and then she went against their marriage and also that my mother asked her to commit suicide. Non of this ever had happened.
My mother was picked up from her school (shez teacher) by police with full convoye. My brother was able to return back to India only after completion of his 6 month from UAE as per his employment contract as then they released his passport back to him. He was detained from the airport and was taken into police custody, there we have witness many foul play by police (as they are from this woman's nexsus). But we manage to get judicial custody after 8 days of PC. But this woman and her nexus of police is trying there level best to manupilate the full case by misrepresenting the whole investigation and trying to reclaim his PC in court. As to persuade my brother to sign an agreement of marrying this woman, which they did tried doing during his PC term of 8 days, but my brother did not signed it. Hence they are trying there best to get him back to PC as to tourcher him into signing it. For that her police has prepared very unethical and manipulated remand request and objection application to his recent bail application. His life is in great danger as these police (relatives of woman)  Will kill him and on top these fakes charges are been filled to trap him and comple him to forceful get married to this currupt and evil woman. Kindly seek help please.

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 July 2015

Incomplete information available for proper opinion and advise. Consult a local lawyer.

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     13 October 2015

I do agree with learned Vashista, sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register