Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swapan Swapan   06 July 2018

False Charges and Maintenance accused whole family

Dear Lawyer Frnds,

Me and my family is trapped by my wife in a false case filed with CAW and SP office in Chandigarh, clear motive of harassment.
Even both mediation went against her...So she filed a domestic violence and Maintenance case with very high value.

facts:-
1. She has accussed my whole family with the intention of harassment.
2. We haven't taken a single peny from her family but have charged with direct n indirect dowry demand.
3. Have put 100s of things which was never happened as DV
4. She was working now left job but even before never paid a single peny to family or any other expense.
5. Have never stayed with my parents but still accused
6. Always did backbiting and had abused me and my family in front of relatives n frnds.
7. Tells everyone that I want to stay bt I don't allow.
8. Pressurized me for not supporting parents financially

Now please advise whats the way to deal with this case?

Also she is financial strong than me...which resulted she had used police influence to threat me..please advise...

Also she has filed case in Chandigarh but doesn't stay there...just made a rent aggreement to get the case to that police station. please advise.

Learning

3 Replies

Swapan Swapan   07 July 2018

Thanks Prasanna, I was never wanted to go to court or Police thats why nothing had happened till date. But now she has dragged intentionally. She sometime says I won't take money which I don't believe but take you to jail. Not sure on your comment how family can land up in jail when no one has done anything wrong. Also is there any case of defame, harassment can we file or suggest if divorce can be filed from my side...?

Ajay Gupta   07 July 2018

1. Talk to her directly what exactly she wants and go from there.

2. When two people fight, thrid person benefits.

3. Just compromise. Life is short.

Swapan Swapan   07 July 2018

Thanks Ajay She doesn't want to settle as she wants her ego to get satisfy...pls advise how can be fight on legal front?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register