LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     01 July 2013

False chapter case filed by building owner

After my Father Death the owner Mr.Sharad Bhoir Sai Prasad Bldg, Dombivli west stopped accepting rent and wanted me to vacate the Pagadi rented house. I filed a case in the Kalyan Civil Court case no 860/12. 

Before approaching the court I have given letter to all the police departments about my Life in Danger in the year 2011 and 2012 and the intention of the owner threatening me. 

The owner now has filed complaints taking signature of other ladies tenants that aim a disturbing person and the police have added Chapter Case Section 107 on me. I never received any summons from the police station about me disturbing any tenant ladies. 

I have photo proof how the owner is disturbing But the commissioner of police after seeing the photos still says this are two different cases. How do I prove aim being targeted by the owner and the case is co related to my civil case and these cases can be a proof for me to vacate me from my house? 

DOES THE LAW GIVE RIGHT TO THE POLICE DEPARTMENT TO INTROGATE ME FOR SIX MONTHS AND EVERY WEEK IF CHAPTER BOND AMOUNT IS NOT PAID?

I will loose my job remaining absent for 30 days in six months proving me innocent. Please reply.

Learning

2 Replies

Paras Awasthi (Businessman)     02 July 2013

@ samson

what is the advice of your lawyer in this regard?

Thank You

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     15 July 2013

My lawyer is simply saying this are two different cases aim fighting your civil case and this is criminal I can not come to the police station. But i know he is criminal lawyer too and has experience but wants to take other lawyer for criminal cases.

Since last four months I had given him the photos how the owner is disturbing and continuously filing false case. I was waiting for him to submit these photos to the court but he was denying the case was still not come to hearing and is in wac.

BUT TO MY SURPRISES MY ADVOCATE REMAINED ABSENT FROM COURT AND HIS ASSISTANT WAS STANDING LIKE A ROCK IN THE COURT ROOM.

ALL LOOKS LIKE A PLANNED CONSPIRACY BUT AT THIS POINT AIM TOTALLY HELPLESS HAVE TO GO TO THE POLICE STATION 3 TIMES A MONTH AND ATTEND CIVIL CASE.

EVEN IF I HAVE TO CHANGE THE ADVOCATE I HEARD I NEED TO TAKE HIS NOC. AND WHO WILL HELP ME.

AIM PAYING ADVOCATE EVERY MONTH HEARING 2000/-rs PLEASE GUIDE ME SOME GOOD ADVOCATE FROM MUMBAI WHO CAN HELP ME PLEASE.

MY MOBILE NO: 9224659694 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register