LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

false cash by police

Page no : 2

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 March 2021

No definite suggestion is possible unless the charge report is perused. The FIR could be got quashed Under Section 482 CrPC only if the charge report, taken as a whole and accepted in its entirety,  does not disclose the offence as alleged. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register