LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dileep.K.Jha (head)     03 September 2012

False case u/s 498a

Dear Sirs/Madam help me immediately !

I got married on 01.06.2005 with a girl at her home Madhubani, Bihar but she is mentally disturb due to this reason she never came or brought at my home she is also mentioned in fir she never visited my home. 

I have never establish any physical relationship with her and never seen her after marriage (my parents was shown other girl before marriage)

Now after six years she had file fir u/s 498a from other state(jharkhand, ranchi)without medical and with concocted story. distance of ranchi from my home(Bihar, Darbhanga)approx. 600kms her father is govt, servant as a teacher in govt school there , on 06.02.12 allegation made by her on me and my family that myself and my family member reached there (ranchi) and badly beaten her and demanded dowry of Rs. 2 lacs but on same day i was on nashik, shirdi and trambikeshwar darhan period 03.02.12 to 7.02.12 (i have hotel bill, taxi bill and train ticket)  .

My perents age is 65+ they are also accused but get bail from session court ,ranchi

My bail was rejected from session court now bail petition is pending in high court,ranchi from 05.03.12 my advocate misleading us i dont know why?advocate fee paid in advance. Meanwhile attachment of property done by police at my home without any prior notice but i am living in delhi from last ten years.

my health condition also is not good.

police is helping her

At ranchi we have no any relative or support they taking its advantage



Every one cheating us in ranchi whether police or my advocate 

What we can do sir? pls help me!





 10 Replies

Gunjan Tiwari (member)     03 September 2012

You just rely over your counsel and please do not blame because it is his proffession why your learned counsel will cheat you just think with cool mind. write what he is saying than it will clear.

Dileep.K.Jha (head)     04 September 2012

i am not blaming profession but in every profession or group of society some wrong persons are present there. I think this is not a matter of debate. 

i need good advice regarding my problem pls help me. 

Gunjan Tiwari (member)     04 September 2012

Mr. Dileep actual what is the problem as I think that your bail petition is not listed in Hon'ble High court . if it is taking time in listing than you may ask with your advocate to try another process for fast listing. There is a process to pray to court on the basis of humanity and some other reasonable ground to hear the case earlier. But it is completely depands upon the pleasure of Justice that he will consider or not also depends upon your advocate to how he convince the court . There is problem in Jharkhand to take bail in district court .  I can understand your problem.

Dileep.K.Jha (head)     04 September 2012

There is any benefits of my available proof regarding i was outstation or question of jurisdiction of court  because occurance of place as shown ranchi in my case is concocted. appropriate court is bihar in this case because marriage took place in bihar and both are citizen of bihar(madhubani district) similar decesion given by hon'ble supreme court in bhura ram &ors vs. state of rajasthan in 2008 ? 

Dileep.K.Jha (head)     04 September 2012

pls give someone solid answer in detail to me for conclusive step   

Gunjan Tiwari (member)     04 September 2012

first of all you have to take bail than discuss over the case.

Dileep.K.Jha (head)     24 September 2012

At the time of hearing on bail petition before highcourt my advocate given assurance to the court that petitioner is ready to keep her as a wife with all dignity and love without consent taken from us.

Now highcourt has ask for fix the date of  "VIDAI"  by next hearing  

one week back my property also attached by police on ordered of lower court (abscounder)

Is it possible that prodeeding on bail is going in highcourt, lowercourt can do so,

We have solid proofs of misuse of 498a in my case on jurisdiction issue

What we can do in highcout now?

pls tell us !






Raj (fr)     18 June 2013

Dear Mr. Dileep ,

What is the present status of the case.Have you got bail order.

Is the bail granted at Jharkhand easly.



ktkaran (maanger)     18 June 2013

On what grounds Bail was rejecetd? and why r u saying in court that u want to take smt498A .Why your lawyer not using supreme court judgemets and directions on bail.Please go to siff website or 498a.org.

Contact Local Siff people they will help you.

Also was property attached in 498a case?

Please do not panic think with patience and also put condition in HC that she should take her false cases back.

Dileep.K.Jha (head)     09 October 2013

No bail ; now discharge petition filed u/s 239 in lower court for remaining 5 co accused who already got bail. what should I do now?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register