Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suraj Kumar (Business)     23 April 2010

False case u/s 498a

Dear Sir,

I need your professional guidance. I have been married 6 months back. I am from Delhi and my wife is from Haryana. She really has adjustment problems at home. She wants everything as per her wishes. She even fights with mom and even abuses her. She don't have any respect for the relations. My in-laws also interfares a lot in our personal matters . They always pressurize me for the things and she always listens to them what they used to say. They have even threatened me to file a case against me.

I am really upset as I have lot of responsibilites at home, I am the onlyl male person of my family, my father is not there. I have to take care of the marriage of my younger sister and also to look after my sick mother.

Please suggest how can I safeguard myself and my family against false case u/s 498a.  Also as she belongs to haryana so most probably they will file case there as they have some good links with local police officials and courts. I am feeling psychologically unfit.

I seriously want a divorce. Please suggest.

Learning

2 Replies

MUKESH DAGAR (m.com,mba (finance) )     24 April 2010

Dear Sir,

i am not a advocate but i am facing this problem last 5 year my wife also had filed the following case on me and my family member 498A, 125 crpc,Dv, and Dirvocre case .

1. I suggest to you firstt reduce your fear becuase she and her advocate want to creat the fear in your mind and want the harres to you and your family member.

2. Alwayds be smile becuase your smile  is the smile of your family member.

3. Do not be upset/aggresive be cool and fight case with cool mind.

4. Do yoga and exercise

5. Discuss with the good lawyer.

6. I am also from haryana and my wife is also from haryana.

7. if you do not mind may i know where in haryana.

8. I think Wait and Watch becuase you have the younger sister and you have to marry her wait up to marriage of your sister becuase i think she would be harres  you  by 498A case on the your sister name. i was in same condition.

9. join the 498A group and saveindiafamily group.

Me Mukesh DAgar

Bobby Mani T (Lawyer)     26 April 2010

you are just fearing things go bad to worse.  Let the case come then we will find remdey.  How can we anticipate what they will do.  Do not provoke her and her family by filing Divorce case.  First you find a good councillor and discuss the details with him. He may help you and your familly from unwanted litigation and brakedown of relationships

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register