LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratap   26 October 2017

False case of relationship

Myself pratap. I'm a married person since 5years and having kid . 2 years ago I was in contact with a girl in social networking site. She started talking with me and flirting. I also did so. When she proposed me for marriage I told her m married and have child but not staying with me . Still she continued. I also chat with her and some time calls also . I stopped talking several times,but she always followed me. We met 1 time and that meeting was very casual. Recently she got to know that I am happy with my family . Now she is threatening me to file a false case that I had physical relationship with her and I cheated her . If she falsely file the complaint that I had physical relationship with her then what to do . Kindly suggest.

Learning

7 Replies

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     26 October 2017

Dear Concern, As stated by you that there is a girl who is threatning you that she will file false and fabricated  complaint against you . i would like to inform you that kindly saved her chatting that she is threatning you for the same.

Secondly wrote a letter in this regard to concerned DCP/SHO  that she threatend you but also mentioned that it is for information and also  take the copy of reciving  of such intimation.

It will protect you from such complication which may arise in future .

Regards

Jaspal S Maini(Adv)

Pratap   26 October 2017

Respected Jaspal sir , if I write a letter to DCP/SHO , is it going to happen that police will inform the girl about my letter/complain. Regards

Pawan S (Advocate)     26 October 2017

The girl may file number of cases against you (either true/false), but, things will get sorted out in the trial. And one cannot stop her from filing the suits. Let her do whatever she wants. The burden of proof lies on their side (prosecution). They need to prove what they are saying is true.

As suggested by experts, try to gather evidences as much as you can. This will help you in the trial.

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     26 October 2017

Dear Concern, writing a letter of information means you need to infom that there is girl with you were chatting of social networking site namly __________ ... . Here no need to mention her adress and ph no too.

no such information need to be given, you can also send the letter by post and i had used this practise in various cases wheree such no action has been taken by the police ..it is for record only.

Regards

Pratap   26 October 2017

Pawan sir , I have only the last threatening conversations saved in my phone . Past 2 yeras chating history is deleted. But if the chat history will be recovered then automatically it will be proved that I did not give any promise for marriage or I did not have any wrong intension for her . But it is true that I was in a dramatic love affair with her online ... Only online .

Pratap   26 October 2017

Thanks for your valuable advice Jaspal sir. Regards

Pratap   26 October 2017

Pawan sir kindly suggest

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register