LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rock (manager)     26 November 2014

false case of marriage and dowry

My marriage was fixed with a girl of other state gujarat (I am from UP) and few gifts were exchanged as a roka function at my home between her amd mine family in april'14. Marriage was fixed in november. But one month before marriage, girl pressurised me to stay with her family in gujrat after marriage and leave my family as she did not liked our traditions (also bcoz her parents do not have any son). Listening to this I and my family decided not to marry and conveyed the same ti her family. After this, she did all the possible tactics to bring me back like pleading me, threatening me for suicide and legal cases. Then she sent me a notice in october stating that she is my wife and is goin to file 498a, 504, 506, 420, domestic violence and dowry act. She has already filed dv case in november. Pls suggest me to how to prove this all wrong and mainly how to prove this marriage false. She has also taken our pics with garland in a room (which I thought she is taking jokingly) few months back and is using them as proof of marriage (pics with garland only, no sindoor or mangalsutra is there). Also she is having photos of roka in which my family is giving envelopes to her family. Could these photos be considered as a proof of marriage? Kindly suggest me what should I do to prove this marriage all wrong which has never done.

Learning

9 Replies

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     26 November 2014

Take the help of any lawyer and reply that notice with above mentioned facts on urgent basis....its very important

Karthikeyan (Manager)     26 November 2014

Consult with exp laywer who is handling with family related issues.

Thnks for your replies. I am in the process of searching an exp lawyer. Just need advices from exp lawyers and professionals here.

Thnks for your replies. I am in the process of searching an exp lawyer. Just need advices from exp lawyers and professionals here.

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     27 November 2014

Dear

File a writ petition for stay of arrest at Allahabad HIgh Court.

Regards

Bhuwan Raj, Advocate- Allahabad High Court

Cell : 09839268489

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     27 November 2014

If the FIR has been registered in Uttar Pradesh then u will have to file a writ petition at Allahabad High Court while if the FIR has been registered in Gujrat then you will have to file a writ petition in Gujrat High Court for stay of arrest and quashing of First Information report registered against you.

Regards

Bhuwan Raj

Advocate

Cell : 09839268489

rock (manager)     27 November 2014

Yes I will apply for writ petition for stay of arrest in gujarat high court as all cases are filed in gujarat. But what about false marriage? How can I prove it?

rock (manager)     27 November 2014

Can a writ petition for stay of arrest be filed in high court before even lodging of fir?

shonu kumar rajak (agent)     27 November 2014

my wife has giving false letter to police of physically and mentaly harrasment from my family and me. and i knw she cannot prove it.. i want to file a complaint againt her false letter. so what would be the IPC against her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register