Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishan (Engineer)     16 February 2013

False case of dv/498/406

Dear ALL,

My wife put false case in mahila ayog after one year of stay her parental home. we had alredy attend 3 meetin at mahila ayog but from last one meeting they are not comming on pre-decided date and there abscent is counted there. My question is that how can there absence is make my side stronger! can i take any leagl action again them?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Ok.. she filed false cases. And not attending mediation/counselling now. What do you want ? fight and proove she is wrong? leave her or stay with her? go for MCD? As far as your query is concerned...its not binding on her to attend on every date. You ask the IO to call her and ask her to attend nothing more you can do than this. As she has already filed all the cases.Then you can go ahead with filing divorce petition.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     16 February 2013

Originally posted by : krishan

My wife put false case in mahila ayog after one year of stay her parental home. we had alredy attend 3 meetin at mahila ayog

by using RTI get the copy of meeting and statement of you both from mahila ayaog.

but from last one meeting they are not comming on pre-decided date and there abscent is counted there.

get the copy from mahila ayaog mentioning that you are attending the meeting and wife is absent , also if you wish the give application for more chance to call your wife or close the matter from mahila ayong by giving and application in which you mention that you are regularly gong to attent the date given by mahila ayong. this will show that you are clean hands in front of court,

My question is that how can there absence is make my side stronger! can i take any leagl action again them?

now attach all the copy with the application give to official and your pray that you are ready to reconcile but your wife is not! here you file RCR or if you dont want to live with her then as she is not living with you since last one and your marriage took place one year before then now you are eligible to file divorce case  producing these papaer showing her willingness of not coming to you and after some time or after due course divorce decree will be awaarded to you.

mean time you put application and NCR stating that if she file any compalain against you or false case then treat them to be false as she is filing all with malafide intention to harrash you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register