LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Devi   01 August 2016

False case by wife

Sirs/madams...... my wife left my house when i askd her abt her sickness tat she had prior to our marriage.. i called her brother and told her tat im not interested in continuing te marriage.. our marriage lasted only 42 days.. now she has gone and filed a domestic violence case and we went to te womens cell where i said i dnt want her... aftr this she went to te family court and has charged a false claim that i still have her gold ornaments with me.she too everyting with her... i dnt have any proofs of tat...please help me... wat sud i do..

Learning

4 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     01 August 2016

Sir,

At this stage it is important for you to keep calm, and engage a competent advocate who shall defend your cases with determination.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law

Devi   02 August 2016

Sir... we returned her gold in te midst of many of our relatives.. and panchayat councillor.. even then she has said tis.. i mean how is tis even possible..

Shekhar (Proprietor)     02 August 2016

@ Devi, keep calm & patience. Such ladies during course of trial would make contradictory statements, & get cought in their own spider web. Engage a competant advocate

Devi   02 August 2016

Thanku sir... we r so tensed.. she has filed a case in court for attachment of property.. we have engaged a lawyer.. but i want other opinion..please help us..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register