LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

giri raj (other)     10 October 2014

False case 498a on me and family

I husband from pune and my wife from cuttack.

In december 2013 My wife called me and said that she is not well and hospitalized.

so i went to cuttack and there  i was arrested under sec 498a with 4 dp act and i was in jail and now i am on bail and also my advocate arranged bail for my parents AB.

Now My wife is demanding money for settlement of the case. But she do not have any proof of false FIR story.

Before marriage there was conversation between my family and her family that what ever is the cost of marriage we both will divide 50-50%. Both of our family members agreed. Total budget was finalized approx 6 lakh. 

And for wedding expenses  my father in law had transfered online via bank of Rs 2.5 lakh in my Hdfc bank account. 

In FIR my wife had given all false story that now after marriage i am demanding 10 lakh or if she fail to give then husband will do second marriage. etc etc.

Also she had mentioned in FIR that her father had given 2.5 lakh to husband via online bank account for marriage expenses and submitted the proof of bank statement.

Our case  not yet started nor charsheet submitted by police.

I am intouch with my cuttack's advocate and he said that our judicial system is very slow so wait and our court case matter will start by year 2015.

Yesterday i got call from my lawyer that cuttack's police may come to pune for investigation at your house. So what should i do know.?

Plz tell What should i do to defend my self and get rid out of this.

Some family member suggested to do counter attack some suggest etc etc. 

Sir any advice plz?

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     11 October 2014

@ Author,

1. In my opinion she has some case in hand.

Reasoning:
One side brief says both families decided on 50:50 split of marriage expenses (6 L) then what on earth a FIL was required to transfer online 2.5 L for?. Thus you have to explain this 2.5 L true facts for acquittal. I never digested when people say FIL did not have resources to conduct marriage at his own hometown and marriage was happening at SIL’s place thus this transfer took place to arrange marriage ceremonies! This is factually incorrect alibi people take shade under is my view.

2. Participate in investigation as and when required.

FIL = Father in law

SIL = Son in law

[Last reply]

giri raj (other)     11 October 2014

Thanks a Ton for your reply.

So now what should i do when they will come for investigation. and how should i prove my innocent.

We do not have anything in written apart from online bank transfer.

I dont want to give divorce to my my wife. I know the fact that she was misguided and forced to do this.

But i think Now my wife is not with me nor she will think to come back in my life and she will do only thing that she will support her family inorder to WIN THE CASE.

great india (manager)     11 October 2014

Only weapon in your hand is the FIL urged u to accept money as a gift but no dowry demanded. If this fails remember giving dowry also is a punishable offence under IPC

giri raj (other)     12 October 2014

@

great india

Sir THANKS A  TON FOR YOUR REPLY

giri raj (other)     19 October 2014

Now after one year police came to my house at Pune for investigation of case. And asked my Neighbour for any incident but all of them had given positive response that no problem between husband-wife. Everyone cooperated with police and all had supported me.

And after that no response from police nor any CS filled. Also i had not received any summons for hearing nor for CS from UP state.

No communication with inlaws nor with wife. I want to get out of this. i want to give divorce to my wife.

BUT I think My lawyer is hurry to file divorce case against my wife but my uncle suggested me to wait.

Also my uncle suggested me that we will fight for false case  on merits and then later we will take any action or any divorce step but not now till CS filled.

My uncle said forget the past, enjoy your life and be ready for fight, defend, because the case will run for approx 5 to 6 years.

One of my uncle suggested that NEVER EVER PLAN TO GIVE DIVORCE TO YOUR WIFE, JUST FIGHT ON MERITS..

i had heard about quashing of fir...but on what ground and need procedure?

Dear all members please help and suggest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register