LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maurya Sashanka   13 July 2018

false case

respected legal Advisors

a case was registered on my father by one of my relative women . when my father went to see his Ill father to his village and stayed night and return next day evening to our town after few days a call from police station stating that a women who was our relative was beaten up and abused by my father and my cousin brother with the influence of my father he did so .. etc etc there was property issues but she is not any legal heir for that and my father was not at all interested in property matters he not even discuss the matter and he was not present physically at that time she mentioned in complaint and put up all false allegations. respecting law my father attended to police station and put up evidence . but she was not attended . they given station bail on the same day evening day call my father and said the case was
canceled .but after two months now police are saying we put up case for court . with kind of harrasement .
what steps we have to take now

 2 Replies

Manu Seth   13 July 2018

Go to the court, hire a lawyer and contest the case. Whatever truth or false emanates from the facts can only be countered by way of trial.

Maurya Sashanka   13 July 2018

thank you sir .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query