LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj bisht   10 March 2018

false alligations printed on bewspaper

can someone print false allegations with my name and address and professional details on newspaper without any court hearing.

 2 Replies

Ambanshu Sahni   10 March 2018


You have an option of moving a suit for defamation against the news paper, you can also initiate a criminal prosecution against the person for defaming you.

Warm regards


raj bisht   10 March 2018

Thanks abhimanshu sahni sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query