LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit (NA)     21 April 2013

False allegations of rape u/s 376

If someone is falsely accused of the rape u/s 376 and the first bail has been rejected, and Investigating Officer is not showing MLC or any other docs to the defense lawyer. What can one do besides waiting for the forensic report to prove the innocense and expedite the process to get the person out of jail? 

Learning

10 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     21 April 2013

Dear Amit

file second bail application, if the bail reject by Lower court then before session court and if the reject by session court then file before High Court.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate)

Chember No. D-720, Karkardooma Court, Delhi

email : nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

web:    nadeemqureshi498a.webs.com

Mob: +91  9953809956

+91 8802305262

abhishek (advocate)     21 April 2013

i guess in ur case the charge-sheet is not filed file a fresh bail application after the charge-sheet is filed

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     22 April 2013

Both options given by the learned members are open to you.

advocate praveen (prop.)     22 April 2013

Options are mentioned above already.  However, u can ask for MLC and other documents from the I.O. if he did not provide the same get the certified copy fromt he court records.

feel free to call

advocate.praveen@hotamil.com

regards

Amit (NA)     22 April 2013

There's nothing in the court yet, since chargesheet is not filed.

Does IO legally have to provide copies to family members or can he deny? 

anil (manager)     23 April 2013

i aged 57 yrs.1 lady aged around 25 yrs who lives 70km  far from my city.this lady on 5th or 6th april filed a complaint against me u/s 156/3 in the court of ACJM in her complaint she said that i enterd her house on 30march2013 afternoon at 1pm  asking about her mother-in-law,she told me that her mother-in-law not at home and  after finding her alone,i raped her.

no medical medical report of that lady.

court order police file FIR against me.

*on 30th march 2013* i was at my shop from 10am to 10pm,this is my daily routine of working days.i have all day CCTV footage of my shop and CCTV footage very much clear that i was present at my shop that day.

i not understand what i do now

anil (manager)     25 April 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LODBAHrdZGw&feature=youtu.be

false rape allegation.not know how to face it.that particular day i was in my shop.a lady lodged false case against me that on 30-3-2013 at 1pm afternoon i raped her.
how possible this act?
no1 listening me.even i have cctv recording of that day particular day from 10am to 10pm.this recording clearly shows that i was in my shop all day.

can any1 help me in this false rape allegation? 

•  

•  

Loading icon

anil (manager)     25 April 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LODBAHrdZGw&feature=youtu.be

false rape allegation.not know how to face it.that particular day i was in my shop.a lady who lives far from my city 75km lodged false case against me that on 30-3-2013 at 1pm afternoon i raped her.
how possible this act?
no1 listening me.even i have cctv recording of that day particular day from 10am to 10pm.this recording clearly shows that i was in my shop all day.

can any1 help me in this false rape allegation?

anil

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 August 2013

repeat https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/False-allegations-of-rape-u-s-376-79533.asp#.Uf4xsKzQzmk

AS   19 December 2015

Just apply for bail in high court then Supreme court along with CCTV fottage you have .

Although chances are less.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register