Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nicholas909 (Engineer)     08 January 2014

False allegations - help needed

Dear Sir

My Wife is trying to abuse me with all the allegations which will help her to make her case stronger in Divorce matter. such as forced her to abort the child, domestic violence. She was aborted twice and I signed the paper while abortion. Do I be treated as guilty for it. However she never refused, it was done with mutual consent. How can I prove my innocence.  

My Lawer said I have been jailed for a week before the allegations are proved if filed an 498A. is this true. And it is whose responsibility to prove it. 

Learning

3 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     08 January 2014

after seening all the allegations kept by your wife what your lawyer said about the present situation as he is the person who had seen your case from starting ......

as per the allegations she has kept against you is to frame a plot for divorce so why cant you talk to her and make her convince for mutual divorce already she is interested for divorce. 

you have to prove the allegations kept on your if you defend the divorce and want to stay with her 

but going in this type means it takes more time consuming 

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     08 January 2014

Originally posted by : nicholas909

Dear Sir

My Wife is trying to abuse me with all the allegations which will help her to make her case stronger in Divorce matter. such as forced her to abort the child, domestic violence. She was aborted twice and I signed the paper while abortion. Do I be treated as guilty for it. However she never refused, it was done with mutual consent. How can I prove my innocence.  

My Lawer said I have been jailed for a week before the allegations are proved if filed an 498A. is this true. And it is whose responsibility to prove it. 

@querist  first try to solve the root cause of marital discord  before worrying about future cases. In case 498A is filed you will need to obtain AB to preclude arrest

regards ASHOK

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 January 2014

The punishment is imprisonment for upto three years and a fine. The complaint against cruelty need not be lodged by the person herself. Any relative may also make the complaint on her behalf.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register