LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Das (Corporate Sales manager)     13 January 2013

False allegations by women on man

This is a common case found nowdays that women mis useing law, such as false dowry cases under sec 498 a causing mental harresment. Is it punishable by the law ?

Same in my case my wife married me and after 10 days left me alone and started spreading rumours that she was tourchered, and asked for divorce and heavy compensation. and latter on when it was discovered she did this for her boyfriend she and her family  latter on filled false allegations on me on grounds of impotency and asking the court to nullify the marriage, so that she can go along with her boyfriend. we never had any physical  relation with her after geting married.  

So its just want to know if we win the case is the lady punisable by the court fof law for ffiling alse allegations on me and creating mental tourcher for me and my family and for spereading a bad name for my family. will the court of law provide justice to me by bringing the reality out and punishing her spoiling my life ? Is there any such sec where she is charged for the same, as today with this incident i have completely lost my faith and honor in the society. Will this be restored ?

Learning

16 Replies

Never Give Up (Fighter)     13 January 2013

Fight all cases with full enthusiasm..and win all the cases...this is the only way to get all respect back  from society for your family..

Never Give Up (Fighter)     13 January 2013

Keep the communication line open to all society members , make them aware of what is happening and what has happened..

In my case i am doing the same and now people see me and my family with full respect and honour eventhough i have not been acquitted yet from 498a,DV. Now , my bitter half and her family goes hiding and avoid coming in public due to society members awareness about the cases ..

D.Dakshinamoorthy (Sr.Office Supdt.,)     13 January 2013

Get a proof of the relationship between your wife and her boyfriend - whether it may be photographs and mobile telephonic conversation that can be found with the help of mobile dealing authority  and submit the same to the

Family court with clear statement for further action.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     13 January 2013

Originally posted by : Abhishek Das

XXX

So its just want to know if we win the case is the lady punisable by the court fof law for ffiling alse allegations on me and creating mental tourcher for me and my family and for spereading a bad name for my family. will the court of law provide justice to me by bringing the reality out and punishing her spoiling my life ? Is there any such sec where she is charged for the same, as today with this incident i have completely lost my faith and honor in the society. Will this be restored ?

The question which I am replying is worth 2 L to you currently as per decided verdict of one of the Court.

See if you can raise it to decent figure of 20 L for all those future husbands out there falling into similar mind games traps.

Here is the self explanatory link;

https://www.ndtv.com/article/india/woman-fined-for-false-allegation-about-impotent-husband-40124

BTW, malicious criminal prosecution as money figure rewarded as compensation awarded by a State’s HC recently is now valued at 2.5 L to each relative(s) who were falsely and maliciously prosecuted by a State using S. 498a, DP and DV and cost of litigation valued here is 25 K. All quoted figures to be paid by a State in 8 weeks w.e.f. 21-12-2012 as per decided Writ.

So you can set goal and soon join leagues of extra ordinary litigant husbands to raise above decided case figures to still higher level and for the same best wishes if it helps!  

Devvrat Pandey (Student)     13 January 2013

Abhishek it's very pitty ,don't loose your morale and fight with your full energy and strength against these type of creatures who misuse the law ..All the very best & I wish for your bright future..............

Devvrat Pandey,Advocate

Abhishek Das (Corporate Sales manager)     13 January 2013

thanks Guys. for your replies, but i don think so there is any such solid sec in our court of justice to stop women from mis utilizing the law and harresing man. I hope such cases should published and brought to forefront  so that our ministry of law can introduce a better law to prevent men from such violence too..!!!

Abhishek Das (Corporate Sales manager)     15 January 2013

Incase she is not able to pay the amount then , Supposingly we file defamtion and court charges her to pay 2 laks and she is unable to pay then what happens ?

Harsh (Manager)     15 January 2013

hello -

It is typical of all of us, we are human and the moment we get threats or hit by 498a etc., we are raring to get even,teach them a lesson etc.. I had the same emotions,

But unfortunately we have to wait 'for our turn'. In my opinion, you have to let them play their moves, let them make mistakes (they WILL make mistakes no doubt) and first save yourself and family. then you can get offensive.

A 498a family is typically criminal, cunning yet dumb in many ways, so just safeguard yourself and keep a tab on their activities. you will get something to nail them.

After you are completely out of this, Your ideal and final revenge motive should be to send them behind the  bars for doing what they did, and not get 2 L. Money is worthless here. But I have not heard of any case where this has happened before.

Abhishek Das (Corporate Sales manager)     16 January 2013

thnaks for the wonderful article. just had one query if wife doesnt attened the defamtion case or if she is not able to pay the loss defamtion amount then wat is the outcome ? 

Harsh (Manager)     16 January 2013

hmm, i will leave that to legal experts here.

However on that boyfriend thing - i suggest you try to explain, advise do whatever possible  to make him realize

what wrong she has done.

Take help of friends, relatives, elders etc. May be talk to his parents also (if possible).

If he has  any conscience he will not accept her. No  guy wants a girl who is not trustworthy.

D.Dakshinamoorthy (Sr.Office Supdt.,)     16 January 2013

Recently, I have a case like this but something it is different.  There was a marriage fixed in the end of this month between a man who age of 31 years and girl's age 20 years.  That  girl knows the age of the man and his background. Tne said man is slightly defect i.e he is not able speak perfectly, he is able to speak slowly due to some fever had in the childhood.  It is also known everybody. All marriage formalities and other marrage engagment function also done it was arranged by the girl's parent with the consent of the girl.  After the functions over, marriage to be done another twenty days.  

Suddenly, the girl stopped the marriage and frankly told she was interested to marry the man who already got engagment with her. Several apprach made, the girl and her parent did not accept.  Even, they are not willing to bear the expenses met by the man's family.

The same thing, If it was happend from the man's side, certainly, there will be an action from the girl's side. 

What will be the punishment for the girl ?  What action to be taken ?

Dakshina

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     18 January 2013

Dakshina,

Unfortunately nothing that  one can do here through legal measures. I still consider that man is lucky because later she will trun away anyway.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     18 January 2013

Forget about taking money back or taking any action for her deeds.

Its INDIA dear, thank ur stars that she has shown her real colors b4hand, o'wise whole family wil have to bear the burnt of LEGAL TERRORISM.

Pray 2 GOD that she leaves u in peace at this juncture too!

siranjeet (JE)     23 January 2013

you should be thankful to god that you have been acquitted by that lady from legal terrorism otherwise you would be harassed mentally , physically a, sociallly and economically by false 498a,125 crpc and DV cases

so fight your cases bravely  and intelligently

prove her adultry and ur potency

then file defamation case u/s 499 IPC and 500I PC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register