LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gopi   21 November 2017

False age on voter id, aadhar and pan card

A person falsly changed her  date of birth in 10th class certificate which is different from original date of birth, and submitted the same as a proof for voter id , aadhar card and pan card.

Is this a crime and what is the punishment as per IPC 

Learning

5 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     21 November 2017

Dont worry, this is the universal practise in India. Here, a govt servant was found to have passed MA while in mother's womb.LOL

Gopi   21 November 2017

I know Bharat mein sab kuch chaltha, but can you please tell me if somebody files a case then what happens.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 November 2017

All activities will be treated as per date of birth mentioned in X class certificate as a base. So no consideration of original date of birth.

Gopi   21 November 2017

I mean the original X certificate DOB is changed with Photoshop and secured Voter id/Pan and Aaadhar card.

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     21 November 2017

when aadhar card has wrong date of borth how it could be right aadhar card, so iris and finger prints in fact will become some faked, so aadhar card itself some fake documentation, any way aadhar might be declared ultra vires constitutional basic tenets principle.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register